Adding new user in DataRill CMS
Follow these steps to add a user:
1. Choose "Manage users" in the main menu
2. Press button "Create" ( ) from action menu
3. Enter the username that will be used when logging in (Remember that the name cannot be changed in the future)
4. Enter the name of the role that the user will receive (case sensitive)
5. Enter user password.
6. Select the applications that users will have access to. For example, if you add an editor to your cinematic website with the domain goodallfilms.com, then you need to select the application that is associated with this website.
7. Them press button "Save" ( ) from action menu
Then you can click "Back" ( ) to return to the previous page.